SLURRY FORCE™ PUMP PRODUCTS
Slurry Force™ pumps are designed to transport heavy abrasive slurry with a high concentration of solids, at pH levels 1 to 13 (rubber lined) and 3 to 14 (metal). The pumps are available in chrome iron and rubber lining configurations.
Slurry Force™ pumps are designed to handle abrasive high density slurries in many industries.
Sand and Gravel – Mineral Processing – Chemical Processing – Sugar Processing – Oil and Gas – Mining and Industrial
THE SLURRY FORCE™ ADVANTAGE
The real breakthrough with Slurry Force™ mechanical sealing
- No need to water flush
- Outlasts other mechanical seals
- Cuts operating costs
- Cuts water waste
- No more ‘dirty water’ around pump
- Guaranteed reliability and performance
SETTING NEW SLURRY PUMP STANDARDS
- Mechanical seals – optional patented Cycloseal® and Dry-Run™.
- Seals last up to three times longer than other cartridge or conventional mechanical seal designs.
- Slurry Force™ is committed to engineering excellence, innovative design and the highest standards of quality and safety.
- Only the highest quality materials and workmanship are used for Slurry Force™ pumps.
- Vast experience, together with long term knowledge across slurry and gravel pumping, is part of our service.
SERVICING ALL APPLICATIONS
- Sand mining and sand wash plants
- Dredging operations i.e. sand dredging, tailing ponds, marine dredging etc.
- Mining and mineral process plants
- Dirty water transfer
- Carbon transfer pumps
- Vertical shaft sump pumps
Rigid structural design and use of hard wear resistant material, together with low running speed. Suitable for mill discharge in coarse grinding of mineral and tailing delivery.
SAND WASHING & SAND PLANT
Usage of versatile wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant materials.
In the process of CHPP areas, Slurry Force™ pumps are widely used in delivery of high abrasive heavy media and concentrated underflow media.
A major advantage of the Slurry Force™ pump is the number of optional materials available. This enables a pump to be constructed with the correct materials specifically to meet duty requirements. It also allows existing pumps to be adapted in service to meet changed duty conditions merely by changing individual parts.
SLURRY PUMP PARTS
Huge range of ex-stock
Replacement parts are interchangeable with other common slurry pumps.
Extend your wearlife and reduce parts cost with Slurry Force™ parts.
Both metal and rubber parts are available as well as high chrome white iron with different Cr content or rubbers for different applications.
OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFER
- Experience – Our team provides decades of experience at the coal face of design, service and application solutions.
- Service – Both on-site and off-site support for your slurry and general pumping applications.
- Flexibility – Consignment stock holding arrangements to provide you with critical parts and reduced down time.
- Spare parts – Need quick ship?
We stock a massive inventory of parts to suit current pump models and older parts to suit current and older pump models to reduce lead times.
- Service exchange – Bearing frames and pump assemblies are available to support your operation and provide reduced downtime change over.
- Risk guarantee – Slurry Force™ parts are proven and tested, with every part guaranteed to fit, perform, fulfill and exceed OEM standards.
- Support – Looking for a solution?
We engineer material compositions to increase your pump life.